Friday, May 29, 2009

I got a car!!!

Well today is big also because (in addition to leaving for camp.. which I need to be doing), I bought a car! I have been looking since the fall and finally fell in love with this one. Here are some pics...
It is an Infiniti G35 - I just couldn't find anything that drove as well as my last car (another infiniti). I paid $3500 under blue book for it, which made me happy. Got it checked out by my mechanic, got a loan this morning, bought it this afternoon, took it through inspection and it is mine! Most amount of money I've ever spent... But I definitely recommend saving up for a decent down payment because it helped me get a great rate on my loan (in addition to my credit score being good). I feel so grown up. Yikes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs