Friday, October 9, 2009

Dappled Daschunds and Harlequin Danes

We love our dogs - Beamer and Sebastian. I have a thing for short fat dogs. And big dogs. Opposites, I know. Really, I just love dogs.

Always thinking to the future, I already know what our next two dogs will be. I don't want to think about when that will be because then it means that we won't have Beams or Sebastian with us, but I must be realistic. Dogs are dogs. They have limited life spans.

So in the distant future when we do need to get new dogs, here is what I want:

(FYI: this is a picture off Google Search and I do not own the picture.)

This is a dappled Daschund. I want one SO BAD. I love the ticking, as well as the combination of grey, black, and tan.

In addition, Jake and I also very much want to get a Harlequin Great Dane. We will need to be fully established as grown ups because great danes eat a lot. We'll need a lot of money in the Pet portion of our budget.
taken from istock photo


For now, though, we are in love with our boys and are as happy as can be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Donna i have 2 of the Merle color 1/2 dachshund 1/2 Chihuahua cross and 1 black & white puppies for sale will be ready to go jan.18,2010
call me for pricing @ (207)213-0746

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs