Friday, January 8, 2010

Make this: Sausage Rotel Dip



Our friend Heather is known for making an amazing dip that we all demand she brings to various occasions. She passed the easy easy recipe on to me and I changed it one tiny bit and now I'm addicted... it sounds gross when you hear the ingredients but believe me, it is amazing. 


Ingredients:


2 packages fat free cream cheese (I mean you can use the regular kind... if you want..)
1 can Rotel tomatoes (we use the hot kind, that is our special twist)
1 package sausage (We use Tennessee Pride mild, you want a breakfast sausage)


Brown the sausage, add the rotel and cream cheese to the skillet, let it melt and stir, then serve with fritos. 


(I forgot to get a "done" picture of the dip because we all devoured it too quickly). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs