Friday, March 25, 2011

My Memphis "Best of..." Part One

Many places and people create "Best of" lists - the Commercial Appeal and Memphis Flyer specifically. But let's just be serious - a best of list posted by a lowly blogger who has not taken votes and opinions is SO much more reliable. 


With that being said, I want to share some of my Memphis Best - 


Best Pizza:
1) Trolley Stop
2) Little Italy
3) Garabaldi's 


Best Date Night Destination:
1) Cafe Society
2) McEwan's on Monroe
3) Paulettes (although I haven't gone since it moved)


Best Obscure Sandwich Shops:
1) Chinese Sub Shop (on Highland, real name Super Sub Shop)
2) Kwik Check on Madison
3) My house. For Real. My parents make a mean panini


Best Mexican:
1) Las Delicias on Park 
2) Happy Mexican (downtown location)
3) El Mezcal (get the Pollo Adobe)


*This is a totally unscientific, opinion based list that is completely subject to my whims and cravings. It could change within the hour. But for now. It is official. 


Until next time,
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs