Saturday, December 17, 2011

Listen: Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.

Last night, Jake and I went to an amazing concert at Minglewood. I won two tickets to the Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors show. I just so happen to know one of the "neighbors," my bff's boyfriend, Nate, and had been wanting to go to the show, so it was perfect. I pretty much exclusively listen to DH&N on my pandora station so I'd been geared up for this - I have my favorite songs and everything.

The show was a blast - we had so much fun with our friends (and mid-way through the show, Ellen found out her sister was in labor! so much excitement!). If you haven't listened to Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors, you probably should. They are from Memphis, went to UT, and now perform out of Nashville but tour all over the place. They are legit. Drew is the lead singer and his precious wife Ellie sings on a lot of the songs. They are so perfect together - you can just feel their love.

Here are a few of my favorite songs of theirs:

Fire and Dynamite -
Someday -
Live Forever -
Hung the Moon (this one is sung by Ellie) -

Great concert, great people - check them out.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs